If you have a slightly large family or love to cook regularly for many of your loved ones at once then your cooking needs can be satisfied only with a Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot. This French Bouillabaisse wonder not only exudes that traditional look but is also rugged enough to cook your favorite dishes on a daily basis.
This cast iron pot is similar to a cast iron dutch oven in terms of performance but looks just like a classic French pot with a narrow base so as to fit on most gas, ceramic, and electric stoves. Whether you love to cook brown rice or stew different meats for a longer period of time, this heavy-duty and large pot is sure to cater to all your boiling, stewing, roasting, and simmering needs. These attractive pots are available in 3 colors, namely Cobalt [Blue], Flame [Orange], and Cherry [Red]. You can also make delicious sauces or use the pot as a wok to stir up some delicious dishes.
Creuset 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot
- The Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot has a 7 ½ quart cooking capacity that should easily suffice for a medium to large family for their daily cooking needs.
- The cast iron construction ensures even heat spread inside the pot for perfect cooking of all its contents. The tight and heavy lid along with the sloping sides ensures that moisture and juices given off during cooking are retained to produce juicy meats and vegetables.
- The specialized enamel coating that is a Creuset trademark ensures that food does not stick to the inside of the pot or emit that burnt aroma.
- This cast iron enameled pot can withstand up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat during cooking while its keep-cool knob on the lid can handle up to 450 degrees.
- The two looped handles on either side of the pot ensure complete safety while shifting the Creuset Pot to the stove or from the stove directly to your dining table. The stunning looks of this pot will make it the focal point of all eyes once you walk into the dining room with your Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot.
- This pot comes with a limited lifetime warranty that could just turn into a formality if you maintain the pot as per the instructions provided by Le Creuset.
- This versatile pot is great for both cooking and baking.
Reviews – Bouquets & Brickbats
Most fans of Le Creuset have simply loved this oversized Bouillabaisse Pot from this French company that is well known for its expertise in creating top quality cast-iron products from specialized sand molds. The large size made cooking, boiling, braising, and simmering very easy while the narrow bottom made it an easy fit on most stoves. The flat bottom was also loved by most users since it could easily be used on a variety of heat sources. Some buyers were concerned about the high price of the Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, since this pot is priced at around 290 US Dollars, although most agreed that the features offered by this stunning pot were indeed well worth the price.
When you want a dependable cast iron dutch or French pot that can easily cook up large quantities of foods or liquids without breaking into a sweat then Le Creuset has just the giant pot for you. You will not only be impressed with the smart looks exuded by the Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 7 1/2 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot but will also fall in love with its consistent and even cooking. Dig out your favorite recipe and give this good quality pot a try.