Using your electric griddle when making pancakes is one of the best uses of your griddle. The large cooking surface allows you to put multiple pancakes on at one time. The better griddles have even heat over the entire surface, meaning that all of the cakes will cook at the same rate. Plus, flipping your pancakes is a breeze. There is no pan edge to have to wrestle with, your spatula will be able to flip the cake without any obstacles.
* 3/4 c. flour
* 1 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1 egg at room temperature
* 3/4 c. milk
* 1/2 c. blueberries, washed and drained
* additional butter for the griddle surface
* your electric griddle.
* large bowl.
* mixing spoon.
* medium-size bowl.
* measuring cups and spoons.
Preparing The Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, sort together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
2. Melt the butter in a little pan.
3. Split the egg into a medium-size bowl, then add the milk and melted margarine.
4. Whisk until everything is well combined.
5. Incorporate the flour mix to the egg mixture. Whisk once again up until all of the ingredients are well mixed together.
6. Set the temperature on the griddle to medium. Place a dab of butter on the surface. When it begins to bubble, your griddle is ready.
7. Use a measuring cup or a small ladle to spoon the batter into the pan. Put some blueberries on top of each pancake.
8. Prepare your pancakes on medium heat till small bubbles appear on the top.
9. When your pancakes are light brown on the bottom, use a spatula to see. Turn them over with the spatula when they are.
10. Let the pancakes cook for another few minutes until the pancakes are light brown on the other side.
11. Remove your pancakes and put them on plates to enjoy!